Saturday, July 21, 2012

E.L.F Shine Eraser


I'm an oily beast. Seriously. My face could probably produce enough oil to give a car an oil change (Eww, maybe not that oily). And of course it's only worse in the summer time. So when I saw these in Target I picked one up...it was only a dollar anyway.

ELF claims:
These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and transforms shiny skin into gorgeous matte perfection. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and masking facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly into your purse for on-the-go touch-ups. 50 sheets included.




I've borrowed another brand from a friend before and was pretty impressed with hers. I think hers was made out of rice paper. But unfortunately these didn't blow me away. They make big claims and don't really come through. These aren't going to retexturize and keep you matte for hours. Nor does it do anything for large pores. (I don't have them but I just get the feeling these aren't going to help with them).

Mostly I don't like these because it takes a while for me to get the oil off my face and when I do my face is not completely matte. There's still oil left behind. And then the effect doesn't last long at all. I get oily again in a matter of minutes. In my opinion, these just aren't worth it.

Ingredients:
Microcrystakkube Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract


Theres no denying that these little things are a good bargain though, 50 sheets for a dollar, but since they don't work for me...they aren't worth it.

How do you keep the oil away? Ever tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment