Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Radiance Radiant LipGloss in Blackberry Ice


It's been a minute since I've reviewed a gloss from Black Radiance but here it is. My last one unless I order them on Ebay because they don't sell them around here. Luckily, Ebay has good prices. Anywho, I paid around $2.99 for it at Walmart.

Black Radiance claims:
A color-intense gloss that shimmers with sparkles of diamonds. Wear these superb colors alone or over
a favorite lipliner pencil for longer wear. Your lips will be the center of attention with their shimmering
and oh-so-kissable finish.


The radiant formula that Black Radiance makes is my favorite. This is only my second one, the first being Radiant Red. The glitter in these are absolutely gorgeous.

I wasn't sure I would like this color but I actually do. It takes some getting used to. It's a very dark purple-brown with very fine gold glitters. I can't believe it only cost $2.99. I haven't found the courage to wear it out the house. As soon as I can figure out what to wear with it, I will!!

It's smells reminiscent of cherry kool-aide. Like the red did. 

It has a little brush applicator (which sometimes splays) that I like a lot better than the doe-foot applicator!!

Overall, gorgeous color and a great price. Definitely pick this one up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment