Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Zucchini Soup Recipes

I made about a million recipes of zucchini soup. (Really!)

I'm getting rather good at making pureed soups. They are good for you since they always contain a good amount of veggies...and they taste much better than the can!!

Zucchini Soup With Herbs

This was without a doubt my favorite zucchini soup. It had GREAT flavor. And although it was an unappetizing green color it was delicious. I would eat this again in a heartbeat. I only used about three zucchini. Ten pounds seemed a little excessive to me. 


Zucchini Soup II
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/zucchini-soup-ii/detail.aspx

Cooking this made me feel fancy. I've never made a soup with white wine before. I used Chardonnay. This one was my mom's favorite. I didn't like the mushroom flavor the condensed soup added. Other than that it was good. If you like mushrooms give it a try!


Zucchini Soup I

Last, I made this soup. It was pretty forgettable. I didn't use eight zucchini's. I used about four. Eight seems a little excessive. I would prefer the first or the second recipe.


And there you have it, the three soups I made. Good eats on a cold winter day for sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment