Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Boney James



There is no instrument I love more than the Saxophone. When I was in middle school I chose the clarinet. Big mistake. I wish I could have gone back in time and picked up the sax instead. I also find men that play the saxophone incredibly sexy. Like back when I was in high school there was this guy...he was not cute. Until I saw him play. Whoo.

Anywho, back on topic. Once of the sax players I listen too sometimes is Boney James. He kinda plays a little boring to me. But I do like two of his songs. Of course they have other artists one them.



The first is Boney James and Shai. This song is smooth listening all the way!

The second song I can't find a link to. But they played it a little on the radio. It was Boney James and Donnel Jones Close to You.

Ahh...I just love the sax!


No comments:

Post a Comment