Friday, November 23, 2012

The Boys (Singing Group)


I couldn't wait to start playing my Christmas music yesterday! Christmas music just puts you in a jolly, festive mood. Well, at least it does for me. In fact, I've got my Christmas playlist on right now. Maybe some day I'll share it with you.

For now, I'll just share one song. My dad has a Christmas album of Motown Christmas songs, and this particular one get's played all the time on repeat. One of my favorite songs on there is "Christmas Cheer" by The Boys.

If you haven't heard it, listen to it now. It's GREAT.


Anyway, I became curious about the group and started listening to some of their other music. They have such cute songs. 


Here's my other faves by them:

A Little Romance
Dial My Heart

They are both Babyface produced and such cute songs.

Happy Listening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment