Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Forever 21 Jewelery Haul

I don't have enough jewelry/accessories so I put an order in at Forever 21. Which I probably won't do again because they advertise free shipping with any fifty dollar order but they won't ship to military addresses for free. I still put my order in but until they change that policy I'll find other places to shop.

Anywho, I bought two rings (I love rings!)

The flower one I'm not so sure I love but with the right nail polish...who knows?


The next ring I love...it's a cute little bow. It doesn't look the same as in the picture though.

I got a hair band with a cute bow....

Also these cute flower clips..


And last but certainly not least a tiger necklace.

I need more accessories...MORE! 

I'm thinking of checking ebay.....I really want an owl ring. I'm addicted.



No comments:

Post a Comment