Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Zucchini Stew

These are actually soup recipes that actually are more stew-like. As I've said previously I'm not a big fan of stew for dinner. But I decided to post these anyway.

Zucchini Soup IV
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/zucchini-soup-iv/detail.aspx

This was very average. Just something low calorie and filling to eat. I'm sure there are things to add to spice it up...but as is..it's just blah. I threw mine over rice.


Zucchini Soup III

So I'm not sure where the picture walked off too..but I wasn't a big fan of this. The celery wasn't too good. I did, however, like the sausage. Still not a recipe I must have again.
Unfortunately I can't find the photo of it!!


And that's it!!!

Anyone have a good stew recipe that might change my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment