Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Slatkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut

Sorry about the bad picture, but in a string of bad luck I smashed this on the floor. BUT I had an empty glass so I just stuck the wax in there and it works great. I bought this after seeing great reviews for it on youtube. I mean who doesn't want to smell cinnamon sugared donuts?

Slatkin claims:
 A vanilla cake donut covered in sugar crystals and a kiss of crushed cinnamon.

This smells exactly like cinnamon sugared donuts. You can smell the donut covered with cinnamon sugar and it smells delightful!  I almost wanted to taste the wax. ( I didn't!)

One thing I noticed is this one has the thick wicks. Which means it burns faster. It burns evenly...just a little quick.


It smells pretty good lit up but it's not as strong as other candles I've had by Slatkin.


The only bad thing is it makes me want to eat the actual donuts every time I light it up.

I think I might be in the market for a donut machine so I can make some.

Anyway, if you like donut scents, you might wanna check it out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment