Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Slatkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut

Sorry about the bad picture, but in a string of bad luck I smashed this on the floor. BUT I had an empty glass so I just stuck the wax in there and it works great. I bought this after seeing great reviews for it on youtube. I mean who doesn't want to smell cinnamon sugared donuts?

Slatkin claims:
 A vanilla cake donut covered in sugar crystals and a kiss of crushed cinnamon.

This smells exactly like cinnamon sugared donuts. You can smell the donut covered with cinnamon sugar and it smells delightful!  I almost wanted to taste the wax. ( I didn't!)

One thing I noticed is this one has the thick wicks. Which means it burns faster. It burns evenly...just a little quick.


It smells pretty good lit up but it's not as strong as other candles I've had by Slatkin. And that's not a bad this.


The only bad thing is it makes me want to eat the actual donuts every time I light it up.

I think I might be in the market for a donut machine so I can make some.

Anyway, if you like donut scents, you might wanna check it out!!!