Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Burt's Bee's Honey Lip Balm



I'm trying to keep these soup coolers in check. No dry, ashy lips for me this winter. And boy is it winter. We've had so much snow!! And ice!! But you can't tell from looking at my lips because I have LIP BALM!!

Burt's Bee's Claims:
Reward yourself with a sweet treat. Made with sweet, soothing honey, this natural lip balm moisturises and nourishes lips. Plus, it’s packed with beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin to keep your lips soft and healthy. Your lips will look as sweet as they taste.

So let's start off with the scent. It's reminiscent of Honey...but  then something about it just nauseates me. And I'm one of those people that likes to sniff my lip balm off my lips. Blech. I really hate the smell of it.

But it's sooo moisturizing. It's thick and feels like it has beeswax (I like that in my balm). And after it wears off I'm left with super smooth, super soft lips.

AND it's 100% natural.

Ingredients:
Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Oil,  Cononut Oil, Lanolin, Aroma, Honey, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin

If only it didn't smell so bad.

Maybe you'll like the scent though.

This was my second Honey lip balm. I also had Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey. I would pick that over this because it smells better...the only thing is the ingredients aren't as natural as this.

Ahh welll.

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship to burts bees scents. Some of their products smell amazing while other ones smell disgusting. I love the Mango Lip Balm and the Original one but I hate the pomegranate one! It's smells so bad to me! Love the post hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried their lip balms :) I always say I am going to try other things by them and then never do lol But you are right some of their products smell good and some smell absolutely awful...this is one of them :) My favorite was the grapefruit one!!

      Delete