Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bigelow Apple Cider Herbal Tea

Ever since I I tried and loved Bigelow's Eggnog Tea I had been wanting to try the other holidays teas. So when I saw them out I grabbed a box of each different flavor.


Bigelow claims:
Fall in love with Bigelow® Apple Cider Herbal Tea. There's nothing like a crisp, cool Autumn day to turn trees vibrant hues and our attention to the weekend ritual of football games, apple picking, raking leaves... And there is no better way to warm up after a day in the fresh outdoors than with a steaming cup of Bigelow Apple Cider Herbal Tea. An all-natural blend of premium herbs and spices, Apple Cider Herbal Tea is big on flavor but has no caffeine and no calories - just sweeten to taste for a healthful, soul-warming treat the whole family will enjoy often. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. 



One thing I should mention..I'm not a fan of herbal tea. This is no exception.

It has an off taste to it. 

I would much rather drink apple cider. I've been trying to finish this up since Thanksgiving. I've got nine bags left.

Of course I add lots of sugar. 

Ingredients:
apple, hibiscus, cinnamon, natural apple flavor with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), orange peel, rose hip, licorice root, clove, natural apple cider flavor with other natural flavors


Usually I like to make two cups per tea bag..but for some reason the second cup is so weak. 

Overall, SKIP it.

No comments:

Post a Comment