Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Day Nails

Happy Valetine's Day!!!

Today is my parents silver anniversary...25 years!! 

Amazing Huh?



Well anyway...I decided to do Valentine nails. I haven't been painting my nails lately. I just really haven't been in the mood. And my attempt at Christmas nails..and Thanksgiving were so pitiful I didn't even post them. Now my cuticles are looking a lot better and I was feeling a little inspired.

Most of these polishes weren't mine. I went sneaking through my Mom's polishes so I'm not even sure what most of these are called. I had to put them all back before she noticed!







2 comments:

  1. Cute manicure!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    I'm having a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

      Thanks!! I smudged and chipped them already!

      Delete