Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bright Blue Shadow

Lately I have really been loving my bright eye shadow.

And I've been wearing it out too. Most of the time I'll try the color on but will be too chicken to wear it out. 

Not anymore.

Yesterday I was playing around in colors and decided I would try a bright blue. You know, since it's supposed to be spring. The weather here doesn't know that yet because it snowed here all yesterday and it's supposed to snow tomorrow. 

Anyway, this is what I came up with.

Ignore my ultra shiny face and unkempt brows. I had this stuff on all day.




Products Used:
NYX Matter Turquoise (more like sky blue)
Hustle from Urban Decay Naked Palette
Too Faced Lash Injection
Loreal True Match Foundation in Cocoa

I tell ya, I can't wait until summer so I can really rock the bright colors!!!


4 comments: