Sunday, March 10, 2013

White Barn Salted Caramel Candle

I'm still burning through my Slatkin candles that I bought back in November. Or was it October? I can't remember. Anyway, I got this for around eight dollars which is a pretty good price. 

Slatkin claims:
Farm fresh sweet cream melts into a magical autumn medley of delicious salted carmel and warm vanilla bean.


I had heard that the candle called SALTY Caramel was the business which is why I picked this one up. Apparently most people think that candle is better, but since I haven't smelled the other one I can't really tell you. 

What I can tell you is this smells exactly like Caramel Popcorn. It almost even has some butter in it. Kinda reminds me of going to a Carnival! I think I might attempt to make some Caramel popcorn. Ever made it?

I don't think this candle is that strong though. Which is probably a good thing! But oddly enough it does tend to linger until the next day.


The performance of the candle is pretty good. No tunneling and the wicks provide a nice slow burn.

One thing I hate is the label. It's so boring. I actually prefer the Slatkin labels.

As with all Slatkin candles it's made of vegetable wax.

Overall, I liked it but it's not something I would buy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment