Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ebay Jewelry Haul

I have a new weakness. 

Buying jewelery off of Ebay. It's just so cheap. Who can beat 99 cents and extra cheap shipping?

So I just wanted to show you all what I got!!!


First thing I got was this little owl ring. But as you can see it's broken. It snapped right off. I'm kind of sad about it. I've been trying to fix it though. But the glue gun didn't work so I need a new way. Bummer



Next up was this superwoman ring!! I love this!


Next up was this...Not really sure if I like it. It only fits my pinky finger. 


This one is a little bit weird too....I got it because it reminds me of another one I have. But I think I like the other one better!

To go along with Superwoman...I got bat girl. Which only fits me sometimes. It's a tad small but I like it.


I don't know why I got this one. I don't even know what it is!!!


This bracelet looks cute...feels cheap. the clasp on it it horrible. It was cheap enough though!!

And that's all. I'm gonna wait for a little while before buying anymore jewelry on ebay. It can become quite addictive! I got all this for only sixteen dollars and that was including shipping!!!

Good deal!!




2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean when you say it becomes addicting! I'm trying to forget my ebay account haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I can never remember my ebay account password so that helps. I'm staying off of ebay..hopefully for the whole month of May!!! I know it's cheap but it definitely adds up quickly :)

      Delete