Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Body Shop Love Etc... Body Butter


Love Etc in perfume form is one of my favorite scents EVER! So naturally I had to get the body butter. I paid around ten euros for it. Expensive. But was it worth it?


The Body Shop claims:
Soften and condition your skin with an intense body moisturizer that lasts up to 24 hours to soften, smoothes and hydrate with the warm, exuberant fragrance of jasmin, vanilla and sandlewood.
BEST FOR: normal skin
How it works:
  • Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
  • Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Trade coconut oil softens and conditions skin.

I'm not good at describing scents...I just know the perfume had a very prominent grapefruit note. And when I smelled this from the tub it seemed to be missing. In fact it didn't smell much like the perfume at all so I didn't like it. But when i used it...it transformed. It smells so much better on the skin and the smell get's more and more noticeable until after a couple of hours when it fades. But those couple of hours I can smell it...makes me a very happy girl!

So in short I love the scent!!


The texture is thick but like all butters when you rub it in it sinks in immediately. 

The only bad thing is that it isn't as moisturizing as some of the others I have tried. 

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 33, Red 4


Overall, I love the Love Etc Body Butter. If your a fan of the perfume, I highly recommend the body butter!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I'll have to try this out next time im in the store :-) Great review hun, I love the perfume too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfume is good :) I remember seeing it in one of your posts!!! It really goes well with the perfume but they aren't exactly alike....

      Delete