Wednesday, May 1, 2013

White Barn Lavender Vanilla Candle

One of my favorite scent combinations is Lavender and Vanilla. I'm not a big fan of Lavender on it's own...but add a little vanilla in and I think I'm in heaven!!


White Barn claims:
An unforgettable fragrance! You'll love this blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla, with touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.

I first fell in love with this combo after trying it in a shea butter scented Lavender and Vanilla. Next I had Yankee Candle's Lavender Vanilla in a tart form. And now this.

Out of all I think the Yankee Candle tart had the best scent. This Lavender Vanilla is good...it's just a little cologne like. I love it, it's just I think I prefer the Yankee. But this is cheaper and the scent throw is a little stronger. 

I don't like the design, but I never like the White Barn designs.

One thing I notice is this one makes mushroom wicks...I have to trim them every time I light it up!

Out of all the Bath and Body Works candles I've had I think this is by far my favorite. I saved the best for last!! I only burn this one in my room because I'm so selfish I don't want anyone else's nose to enjoy it but mine. It's a shame, I know!

I love it though, and I recommend trying it.

I probably won't be ordering any more candles for a long time because it's summer and I have a million bajillion (sp?) tarts to burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment