Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake

My dad's birthday was last week. So I made him a cheesecake!

My mom is always telling me his favorite flavor is lemon (it's actually hers but I digress) and he's always eating blueberries so I thought I would mix the two flavors. Only I couldn't find a recipe. So I ended up adapting a recipe I found for cheesecake bars into a regular cheesecake.

I ended up getting happy and adding way to much lemon juice and zest. It has BITE.

I made the blueberry sauce that goes on top and had leftovers...I add it to oatmeal to make fresh blueberry oatmeal. No nasty packets for me.

It came out pretty good. Next time I will definitely cut back on the lemon juice.

It was actually pretty good though.

You Go Girl. (In my Martin Payne voice!)




No comments:

Post a Comment