Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lipton Green Tea Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine


I've been pretty good with my working out...but I thought I would boost it and start drinking green tea. Supposedly your supposed to drink about five cups a day...I probably drink about two. Maybe one day I'll work my way up to that much..

Lipton claims:
  • A truly memorable tea experience with the sweetness of orange, the tanginess of passionfruit and the fragrance of jasmine


Anyway, this teas sounds delicious. I mean Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine...sign me up! In reality...it tastes like a lot of Lipton's other green teas. Like juicy fruit gum flavored tea. And it's ok but I really wanted the Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine flavor....

Ingredients:
Green Tea, orange Peel, jasmine Tea, natural Orange and Passionfruit Flavors With Other Natural Flavors (Contains Soy Lecithin).

Ah well...guess I can't have everything. Not for only a dollar something....

It's supposed to be really healthy for you..so I'll drink up, but I won't buy it again.

Sorry Lipton.


No comments:

Post a Comment