Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hydro Basics Soap



I used this mainly because I'm tired of being disappointed by Lush soaps. I have a few left but I just needed a break in between. This was a free hotel soap. Originally, I thought it was for men, but the more I smelled it, the more perfumy it got.

Hydro claims:
Water is a basic element of life. It is natural, pure and revitalizing. Relax and revive the mind, body and soul. Algae extracts in Hydro Basics are rich in minerals & nutrients and help regenerate and moisturize the skin. Sparkling fresh fragrance: crisp & spicy top notes of lemon, spices, grapefruit; heart notes of nutmeg, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, and peach; woody bottom notes of patchouli, moss, cedar wood, amber complex.


 I honestly have never heard of the brand but that didn't stop me from trying it.

I love the scent. Every time I sniff it I smell something different from it, but overall it's mainly a rich perfume type of scent.

It's strong enough that I can smell it while I use it but it doesn't stick around.

It's a pale blue color, which I like. I don't think I've ever used blue soap before. It lathers up nicely and doesn't dry my skin.

Overall, it's nice when I'm in the mood for it. I can't always handle perfume scents every time I shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment