Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yankee Candles Beach Flowers Tart


Lately, I've been watching Dexter. The only show I've been watching is True Blood but I found I needed something else to occupy my time, so I watched the first season. I tried watching it before with a guy I had been talking to...but ya'll know how it is when your supposed to be watching something...you end up spending more time flirting and you don't really watch the show! But anyway, I think I need a serial killer boyfriend. ( I joke!)  He seems so attentive to Rita. At least in the first season. 

Anyway, this is supposed to be a candle review and I'm rambling about a TV show. So back to the topic at hand!!!

Continuing on with my craving of floral scents, I bought this.

Yankee Candle claims:
Like delicate keepsakes from the sea. . . the lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft watery notes.


Ok, so this is FLORAL. I don't think I wanted this much of a flowery scent. Unfortunately I don't really know my flower scents so I can't pick anything out...just that it smells like a bunch of really strong flowers...and some glade bathroom spray. And I can't pick up on the "water" scent.


The first two times I melted it, it was mega strong and roamed out in the hallway and up the stairs. It mellowed out now.

It's a nice pretty lilac color and I really like the picture of the flowers and sea shell.

For me it's just...OK. It's nice when you have your windows open and there is a little breeze but I don't like it enough to buy again or recommend unless you love floral scents. If you do...this might be right up your alley.

As for me, I think I'm laying off floral scents for awhile!!

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to watch TV with good company!
    I'm the type of person who speaks non stop during a film, etc!

    P.S. There is a giveaway at the top of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I do too! Even when I'm by myself!! Make it all more interesting :)

      I'm heading over to check it out now :)

      Delete