So I really did mean to post this on the first. But I was busy...and drained!
So here I am.
So first I'll talk about if I met my goals or not.
1. Lose 10 pounds- NOPE. But I lost inches. My best guess is all the strength training. My body must have been gaining muscle and losing fat. On the plus, my booty sits a little higher (those suats) and my top is a bit perkier (lifting dumbells!).
These are my measurements:
Arms- 15 1/2- No Change
Waist- 38...now 36 (-2 inches!)
Hips- 54...now 53 1/2 (-.5 inch)
Thighs- 31...now 30 inches.(-2 inches..1 on each thigh!)
So in total I lost 4.5 inches!! So thats good.
2. Work out 1 hour everyday- I actually met this goal and sometimes went over the hour..except for one day when I had a paper due! It's only this month that I stopped but I'm back to working out today! Yay Me!
3. Drink Mostly Water- I did in the beginning. Now...not so much. I
4. Strength train every other day. Did that!
So now my new goals:
1. Eat more veggies. Spinach, Spinach, Spinach. I hate spinah too..but I already have a ton siting in the freezer with my name on it.
2. When I get Nike+ Kinect start and complete a four week program.
3. Jog .5 miles three times a week. I'm trying to build up to running. Running is evil by the way. But I'll try it anyway!
And thats it!!
Next update in September!