Monday, August 5, 2013

August 2013 Fitness Goals


So I really did mean to post this on the first. But I was busy...and drained!

So here I am.

So first I'll talk about if I met my goals or not.

1. Lose 10 pounds- NOPE. But I lost inches. My best guess is all the strength training. My body must have been gaining muscle and losing fat. On the plus, my booty sits a little higher (those suats) and my top is a bit perkier (lifting dumbells!).

These are my measurements: 
Arms- 15 1/2- No Change
Waist- 38...now 36 (-2 inches!)
Hips- 54...now 53 1/2 (-.5 inch)
Thighs- 31...now 30 inches.(-2 inches..1 on each thigh!)

So in total I lost 4.5 inches!! So thats good.

2. Work out 1 hour everyday- I actually met this goal and sometimes went over the hour..except for one day when I had a paper due! It's only this month that I stopped but I'm back to working out today! Yay Me!

3. Drink Mostly Water- I did in the beginning. Now...not so much. I

4. Strength train every other day. Did that!

So now my new goals:

1. Eat more veggies. Spinach, Spinach, Spinach. I hate spinah too..but I already have a ton siting in the freezer with my name on it.

2. When I get Nike+ Kinect start and complete a four week program. 


3. Jog .5 miles three times a week. I'm trying to build up to running. Running is evil by the way. But I'll try it anyway!

And thats it!!

Next update in September!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to achieve your goals!
    What I have promised myself to do, is go to bed at normal time and not to stay up until 2am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guilty of staying up until six!!!

      Lol i need to set the same goals as you!! So far I've been doing pretty good though!!

      Delete