Thursday, August 22, 2013

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops


I've been so busy lately I haven't really had time to do my nails lately. So they're naked. I usually repaint every three days like clockwork...but what can I say? All the hard work is paying off though because I have a 4.0 GPA in grad school! Let's hope I can keep it up!

Originally I wanted the OPI drops but I couldn't find them anywhere and didn't really want to order. So when someone recommended these to me and I found them for less than three bucks, I couldn't really pass it up. I found mine in a Germany store but as I hear it they are available at K-mart.

Anyway, after you polish you drop 1-2 drops on each nail. It leaves a little oil but you can easily wash that off.

I find it depends on the type of nail polish I use, sometimes it dries really quickly in under five minutes...other times it takes longer. But it does help. It dried one of my nail colors that refuses to dry otherwise.

It's not a miracle in a bottle and I don't find it to work as fast as the Seche Vite topcoat (if your familiar with that stuff)...but it helps. 

So I'll be buying another bottle. And soon.

It really can't hurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment