Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lush Dirty Soap


Dirty Soap.

It was the name that made me buy it. I mean, what does "dirty" smell like in a soap? Is it good...or bad?

Hmmm.

Lush claims:
A blue bar of Dirty Soap, for when you want a quick wash that will leave you smelling of spearmint, sandalwood, pine and oakmoss. Use for layering with the rest of our Dirty range, to leave you top to tail irresistible.


I'll tell you what it smells like. Colgate toothpaste. 
And that's not a good thing. I have never smelled my soap and really wished they would convert the scent into a soap. Chances are you haven't either. 

Luckily, it's not strong and it doesn't linger. Who wants to smell like a giant tube of toothpaste all day?

Anway, I hear it was made for men. But many say that it's unisex. 

It lathers well but it kinda dries my skin out. 

The only thing I like about is the color. 

Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Glycerine, Spearmint Oil, Menthol Crystals, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, *Limonene, *Linalool,Methyl Ionone, Colour 77499, Colour 61570, Colour 77019, Colour 77891

guess you can tell from the review, I really don't like it. My least favorite out of all the Lush soaps I have tried. I don't recommend it unless you really think you would enjoy a soap that smells like toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment