Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lush Miranda Soap

I'm almost done using up my Lush soap stash. I just have Karma to go. Anyway, when I'm done with that I don't think I'll be buying anymore Lush soaps for awhile. They are so expensive and I found most of them to not be worth the price.

Anyway on to the review.

Lush claims:
 A fresh fruit salad of a soap, each green piece of sudsy delight is packed with enough fruit inside and out to fill your basket (and then some!). We make each batch of Miranda by hand with fresh, organic kiwi fruit to gently cleanse, tone, and brighten your skin. We add in gorgeous bergamot for its soothing, orange-scented effects. To clear up congested skin and to refresh weary spirits we blend in ylang ylang and juniperberry. Simply fruit-tastic, it’s the perfect way to start your day!

If your familiar with Lush soaps then this smells very similar to Lush's Angel Delight soap. It's like that soaps creamy cousin. If you don't know what that smells like it's very fruity..and the smells almost like a cherry chew candy. It's nice. But nothing I would lose my mind over. It lingers a little. Not too strongly but I noticed it until I put lotion on.
 
It's a pale green color that is supposed to have little soap fruit embedded in it. I'm sure the block looks cool but it doesn't translate well when it's cut into pieces. I do like the color though.

This one lather really nicely..even without a loofah. I tend to just rub the soap over my entire body since it's supposed to be exfoliating. It isn't that great at it and it can sometimes be a little scratchy. The kiwi seeds can hurt!

It doesn't dry out my skin and I can skip lotion if I want too which is good if I'm in a rush.

I haven't really noticed any skin brightening effects but it does have kiwi in it which is supposed to brighten. My skin is not really dull either so I guess that's a good thing.

Ingredients:

It's named after the woman above , a Samba singer that often wore fruit in her headpieces. I want a hat like that.

Overall, it's OK. Better than some but still falls short of being amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment