Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NYX Round Lipstick in Chaos



A lot of women complain about not being able to find a great red lipstick. I have never had a problem. Every red I've met, I've loved. (never mind the fact I've only tried three!) This is no exception.

NYX claims:
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

I ordered this at the same time I ordered a bunch of eye shadows from NYX and I must say I think I like the lipsticks a million times more than the shadows. 

I didn't have high hopes for this, but when I put it on it was smooth and super pigmented. Even better than the MAC Lipsticks I own. 

The wear is pretty good...the only thing is that the lipstick is so creamy it might transfer to everything your lips touch. But red lipstick is usually high maintenance anyway so that really doesn't bother me. 


NXY describes it has a bright blue red. Which is true. It can look pretty dark and vampy in the tube but when I put it on, it just turns into the perfect red.


Ahhh, I'm in love. 


I can't wait to get my hands on more NYX lipsticks if they are all like this! 

* Don't mind me staring off into space in the picture...I do that sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! It looks stunning on you :-) I love red lipstick, I feel so pretty with it on. I wish we could get NYX a lot more easier here in the UK. I would love to try out their lipsticks and lip glosses. I've heard great things about them :-) Great review as always hun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!NYX is pretty hard to get here too..I had to order it but this lipstick made it worthwhile. I love red too, it instantly makes me feel old Hollywood glam!!! I think I'm going to try and get my hand on some of the glosses next just to give them a try!!!

      Delete