Saturday, September 21, 2013

Yankee Candle Autumn Fruit


Fall is one of my favorite seasons. When it isn't raining. I feel like it's been raining here for the past month. It's probably been only the past week. But anyway, I pulled out my fall tarts and am slowly starting to burn them off one by one.

Yankee Candle claims:
A harvest celebration featuring lively blackberries with sweet grapes and juicy pears.

I wasn't sure if I would like this one. The name is bleh, the design is meh. The color is pretty though. It's purple.

I was actually really surprised that I really like it. It smells like a baked fruit pie with a lot apples and berries. The pear scent was completely lost on me.

It had the perfect scent strength and lasted quite a few burns before I could detect it anymore.


Overall, I really liked it and if you liked baked fruit pies then you'll love this. It kinda smells similar to the Berry Crumble. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment