Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms


I don't know why I bought this. I really don't.

I never liked it when I smelled it in the store but I was hoping it would get better when I lit it. The weather was nice...almost spring like even though it was still summer. I burned this a few weeks ago. Now it seems we are in full fledged fall.

Anyway, Lilac Blossoms. I don't know what lilacs smell like. I should go to a flower shop and give everything a sniff. 

Anyway...this smells powdery. And I don't like powdery. It barely has any floral scent at all.  Just nauseating powder scent.

Bleck.

Fortunately it isn't strong. And it doesn't last long. 


I hope the actual flower doesn't smell like this. Guess Yankee Candle just messed up. It happens. No recommendation.

Have you smelled real lilacs? Like them? Hate them?

Let me know!1