Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms


I don't know why I bought this. I really don't.

I never liked it when I smelled it in the store but I was hoping it would get better when I lit it. The weather was nice...almost spring like even though it was still summer. I burned this a few weeks ago. Now it seems we are in full fledged fall.

Anyway, Lilac Blossoms. I don't know what lilacs smell like. I should go to a flower shop and give everything a sniff. 

Anyway...this smells powdery. And I don't like powdery. It barely has any floral scent at all.  Just nauseating powder scent.

Bleck.

Fortunately it isn't strong. And it doesn't last long. 


I hope the actual flower doesn't smell like this. Guess Yankee Candle just messed up. It happens. No recommendation.

Have you smelled real lilacs? Like them? Hate them?

Let me know!1

No comments:

Post a Comment