Thursday, November 14, 2013

Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau De Parfum


I'm a big fan of Katy Perry. Her style and her music. I ended up trying this on at the store and before I walked out I got the nicest compliment from a woman in the store. So I bought it.

Notes:
Announced as a playful, sophisticated, powerful, edgy and delicious fragrance, it reflects the rebellious spirit of the singer. Its creation is signed by Laurent Le Guernec of IFF. Top notes include wild berries, dark plum and bergamot accords. The main note of the heart is velvety red flower (Celosia), but there are also Sambac jasmine and rainbow plumeria. The base contains cashmere, patchouli and liquid praline.


Let's talk about the bottle. Which is unique...and very pretty. Except for the cheap plastic top. And the fact that it doesn't come with a stand and I was expecting the little plastic stand. I'm still disappointed it 
wasn't in there. 


Now let's talk scent. I'm not really sure how to describe it. At first I loved it. But I find the more I wear it, the less I like it. It smells kinda like a grape/plum scent. It's supposed to have praline and patchouli. I think if it had more in it I would like it more.

It doesn't last long unless you use a lot. 

I paid around forty for the smaller bottle. Which is not a bad price for it. I wish it were cheaper though.

It's Ok if you have a lot of variety to pick from...but it might get tiresome if you use it on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. I recently tried a paper sample of this from Glamour magazine and it smelt really good to me, a little like Flowerbomb but I know that those paper tester things can be tricky sometimes so I'm going to try it in store first before I even think of buying it. I don't really know what to think about the bottle. I can imagine the 100ml being huge!! I'm like you though, I love katy perry adn I always make time to try out her new fragrances!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell really good..I loved it in the first two weeks. Now I'm just kind of tired of it....I wish it was a scent that I just couldn't get enough of but nope :( I think I've seen Flowerbomb just never picked it up. I'll have to test it next time I'm in the store! And the 100 ml is huge...I like the smaller bottle better. Now I want to smell the others, I thought this was her first one lol

      Delete