Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Chic


I can't imagine anyone never having heard Chic music. I've heard their music on movies and dance video games. 

Aww...Freak out!!

Look at how talented they are..playing instruments and everything. They don't do that anymore!

Couldn't help myself.

Does anyone else notice how many times they put their own name in the song. And what's sad is that for show many times they say the name of the song...I didn't know how to pronounce it. It's sheek...in case you didn't know like me.

Anyway, this is my list of favorites by them. 

Le Freak- Aww Freak Out! Nothing more to say other than it's a classic!
I Want Your Love
Dance Dance Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah!)
Everybody Dance- The song on Dance Dance Revolution. I start doing the steps sometimes when it comes on.
Good Times
My Feet Keep Dancing
My Forbidden Lover
Just Out of Reach- The only one that sounds out of place with the groups style...I like it anyway!




No comments:

Post a Comment