Monday, January 27, 2014

Lush Christmas Eve Bubble Bar


Finally! I have found my favorite Lush product. I've been trying lots and lots and most of them are just...OK. Nothing blew me away. Until I used this!

Lush claims:
This bubble bar was invented for those times when you are getting ready for a big event. Soak in a bath and relax in mountains of bubbles and rise with a hint of sensual jasmine fragrance lingering on your body.
Irish moss powder in this bar ensures that your skin feels smooth and soft whilst the essential oils will relax you and leave your mind and body calm and soothed
Designed by some of our (more party-animal) shop managers, who wanted something to use after long days at work, when they had parties or nightclubs to go to. They wanted something to refresh, wake themselves up and also leave them smelling fantastic.
They put a night sky and moon on the bar, because to them that heralds the time to get going and get out!
For the less party prone amongst us, this bar is great for use at all times of the day or night, but always when you want to be left feeling fantastic.
Lucky me, I bought this in the Christmas sale. So it was reasonably price. Otherwise it's not. I don't think I even read the description. Just threw it in the cart. When it came I finally googled it and found that mine is definitely not the best looking version. Theres one from previous years that was predominately blue with a yellow moon ON it. That made blue water.

Anyway, when I took off the plastic, I fell in LOVE. It smells like the most wonderful, fresh, sexy, yet relaxing jasmine scent in the world with a touch of "green". I love Jasmine. I love the tea and most jasmine scented things. Lush has a few other Jasmine scented things like Sex Bomb bath bomb. (average!) This is way better than that. 

And the scent lingers. 

I cut mine in half. So I got two uses out of it. Yay!

It made decent bubbles that lasted the whole bath. Which was a while because I was not trying to get out.

It made the water kinda yellow blueish. It was kinda hard to tell with my bathtub being blue. I've seen better colored water from Lush bath products.

The only thing it didn't really do well was moisturize. Ah well. No biggie. I can forgive that.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume,Cornflour, Jasmine Absolute, Ylang Ylang Oil, Irish Moss Powder, *Linalool, *Limonene,Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Gardenia Extract, Colour 60725, Colour 42090,Colour 45350, Colour 42053

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and highly recommend if you like the scent of Jasmine. Wish it was available year round!


No comments:

Post a Comment