Monday, March 31, 2014

Lush Haagenbath Bath Bomb


Haagendaaz is the best ice-cream ever. Especially their limited edition blueberry crumble. Mmmm.
 This bath bomb is supposed to be shaped like a scoop of ice-cream. Hence, the name. 

Confession: I didn't really get the connection and still don't. I think they were trying to be clever but.....FAILED!


Lush claims:
If you look forward to mint chocolate at this time of year, why not indulge and bathe in it too? Add a Haagen Bath to your hot bath and relax into refreshing mint and grated chocolate. As it slowly fizzes, your skin will drink up all of its moisturizing deliciousness. Enjoy!

So I ordered this without even reading the description. When Lush has their once a year sale I just throw everything in the cart. Otherwise, I don't think I would have bought this one. The name "Haagenbath" really doesn't describe what it smells like. Which is mint (toothpaste kind) and plastic chocolate. The soap reminded me of Dirty soap. Which I hated. Apparently I'm not a scent of mint scented thing. Oh yeah, and it gave me a mini headache.

It did have two redeeming qualities: it made my skin really soft and the water was really pretty. It was a milky pink color. Which is an odd color choice. I thought mint green would have made a better color choice but I digress.

It does have chocolate it in but it melts as the bath bomb melts. My water tends to be scalding hot though so I'm not sure if this is the case with everyone. Also this is a slow fizzier. I didn't wait for it to completely fizz before hopping in. 

Ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric acid, Cocoa butter, Soya Milk powder, Almond Oil, Laureth 4, Perfume, Spearmint oil, Cocoa powder, Colour 77891, 18050.

I really disliked this bomb. Probably my least favorite of the ones that I have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment