Sunday, March 2, 2014

TAG: How Much is my Face Worth?

I thought this might be a really fun post, so I decided to do it!

Honestly, I'm a little bit afraid of the results, but I guess it will put how much I spend on beauty products into perspective a little! 

I didn't actually purchase all these at retail price...some I got a few dollars off but I'll just put the listed price.

I just did my basic everyday face which I wear pretty much everyday, unless I feel like wearing a bright lip color or changing up the eyes a bit. 

So let's get started....

Afrikan Republic Green Tea Cream with Tea Tree Oil- $9.95
Bare Minerals Foundation in Medium Dark-$27.00
NYX Blush in Cocoa-$5.00
Urban Decay Eyelid Primer in Eden-$20.00
NYX Eye Shadow in Beach Bronze $4.50
MAC Mystery Eye Shadow- $15.00
L'oreal Hip Shadow in Mischief-$8.49
Lush Eggnog Lip Balm- $7.25


TOTAL= $97.19

That is really HIGH!

But considering that I actually only paid $38 dollars and some change for the things on the list because some of it was gifts and I got some of it on sale, I feel a lot better!


How much is your face worth?

2 comments:

  1. You did better than me hun! I was gutted hehe :-) Love your eye shadow in the picture! Also, how do you get on with the Bare Minerals foundation? I've heard so much about it but I've never tried it! Great post :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's my everyday lazy girl shadow lol It's aight...not as great as it was hyped up to be...I'll be doing the review soon though, just need to use it a little more. I think I've been using it a month now, just been using different brushes for application to see which way works best.

      Delete