Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Anita Grant Haul

Can three items really be called a haul?

Anita Grant products are kind of expensive. Unless you live in the UK...then they are reasonable. After converting my US dollars to pounds and calculating shipping....OUCH! I ended up getting them a little cheaper because I saved a few bucks on shipping since I had them sent to my German address, so they average to $15 a product.

I was super hyped though because I have always wanted to try her products. She seems so nice and knowledgeable from what I see in different hair forums online. And I've never heard a bad thing about her customer service.

So let me share what I got....

Babbassu Amla Shampoo Bar- The bar is a little smaller than I had thought it was going to be. It's about 3.5 ounces but shampoo bars are supposed to last forever. It smells...natural. Very natural. But it is supposed to be unscented so I wasn't looking for a particularly yummy fragrance.


Banana Rhassoul Deep Condish- I really really want the big block of deep conditioner. I love that they are cubes that you mix with water/coconut milk to make a mud conditioner. But I can't justify spending well over 120 dollars on deep conditioner. Lucky for me she offers smaller sizes. I bought the three cubes because they are a little cheaper. I cannot wait to try this! Your supposed to use it once a month. So that means I have three months of product. It's smell like chocolate.

Creamy Cafe Latte Leave In Detangle Conditioner-I needed a third product and had a hard time deciding on what I wanted to get. Somehow I ended up with this in Vanilla. It is a rather small container but I hear a dab will do ya! It smells like coffee/chocolate. Yum!


These products are organic and mostly natural. I can't wait to use them....and of course I'll be posting reviews. Hopefully I love them as much as everyone else seems to!

No comments:

Post a Comment