Sunday, April 6, 2014

Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie



I know it's spring. And I know that this is a Christmas scent. But I had a craving for burning something sweet and decided to burn this. 

Christmas Cookie:

The irresistible aroma of freshly baked Christmas cookies is as much a part of the holidays as the twinkling lights on the tree and the stockings hung by the chimney with care. No holiday would seem complete without nibbling on some of these homemade delights. You'll find every delicious note in the buttery rich, vanilla scent of this memorable fragrance.


Mmmmm.

The smells delectable. Just like cookies.

With real butter in them.

I don't really get how it's "Christmas" cookie because it just smells like regular homemade sugar cookies. 

Which takes me back to my easy bake oven...I remember that was one of the flavors I made a couple times. It was so good. Back then. Now I think since I'm so used to homemade food made with real ingredients I think it would taste like processed garbage. 

Anyway, I love the scent. I just wish it were stronger. It's kinda mellow.

It's an off white wax color and the label shows really nice festive looking cookies. Which reminds me I need to try my hand at baking cookies that look like that!

Anyway, it's a nice one. I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again. Especially if it were on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment