Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls

I made these back on February for the Superbowl, which I didn't watch of course. I don't have the patience for football. Plus the time difference means I would have to stay up crazy hours to watch it (wait, I already stay up crazy hours!). 

For the most part I try to stay away from frying anything. For one, fried food isn't that great for you and I always manage to burn myself. But once in awhile is not a bad thing.

They were OK. I think I made them too big. I used to food processor to mix them and coat them in the bread crumbs. There just wasn't enough crunch. The flavor was kinda nice though. Like buffalo wings but not spicy.

The dressing was vile. I tried blue cheese for the first time and I must say I'm just not a fan. Ah well...can't win them all. 

And look at me eating all that celery...I figured I would pair it with something healthy. I kinda hate celery though to be honest. Blech!!


Click here for the recipe. It's from Food Network. 


No comments:

Post a Comment