Monday, April 7, 2014

Bright Eyes-Yellow, Pink, And Purple

I have a couple of shadows that I have barely touched. Which is sad considering how excited I was to buy them. I LOVE bright shadows, and bought a couple last year when I had a $15 off from Sephora. I actually have another one right now that expires on the 11th. I really want to order the Electrics palette but they are out of stock. Grr. I'm hoping they get it back in stock before my coupon expires so I can get it. 

Anyway, back to the post at hand. 

I promise I blended these really well. My camera refuses to pick it up so it does look a little unblended. I promise you in person it looked a lot better.


I used:
NYX Mellow Yellow
Wet N Wild Eyeliner in White (as base!)
MakeUp Forever #75-Hot Pink
MakeUp Forever #92
Purple Eyeliner

Now I just need to wear it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment