Thursday, April 17, 2014

Peach Parfaits

I've been so deprived. Of parfaits. Which are YUMMY and ridiculously easy.

I haven't had many...the only one I remember is the one I got from McDonald's years and years ago. It was really good. But I never bought it again because I don't go to Micky D's for parfaits. 

But I made this recipe from Budget Bytes and was addicted. I used frozen peaches because they weren't in season where I am. Honestly it tastes better with frozen mango's if you are going the frozen route. I tried it with fresh fruit too...mostly blueberries and strawberries. And the almonds add the perfect little crunch.

I usually buy the big tub of vanilla yoghurt and make them with that.

I could really use one now but I'm out of yoghurt. Darn!

Click Here for the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment