Thursday, May 29, 2014

I GOT MY VITA-MIX!!!


Operation Stay Up All Night. Perfect opportunity to blog. Especially since I've been a pretty lazy blogger the last couple days-scratch that, it's more like weeks. Shame on me!!

This post is about Vitamix! I finally got one! I've been wanting one for awhile but they are pretty expensive. So naturally I had to save up. Then I ordered it. And proceeded to hurry up and wait an entire month to receive it. 

I was tracking it like a mad woman..and yesterday it came!

It is amazing. I've already used it three times. I've made my regular green smoothies, carrot/celery/apple juice, and broccoli cheese soup. Which only took around six minutes start to finish. Ridiculous.

And it tasted amazing!

It came with a super huge cookbook that I can't wait to start making things from.

Sigh. 

I'm so happy!!! 

It can make ice-cream, soups, nut butters, and milk and a couple other things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment