Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb


Jeez, every other review is a Lush review. I may have to take a break from them soon....well not too soon! If they keep making scents like this bath bomb...this smells divine.

Lush claims:
This is a celebration of spring in a bath bomb, bursting into a floral fragrance. Inspired by the cherry blossom in Japan, this pretty bomb is designed to evoke the burst of optimism the first sign of spring brings. We've used calming mimosa and jasmine oils complemented by lemon oil and orange flower to bring to mind the smell of this colourful season.

It's hard for me to describe the scent. But it is heavenly...like a light sweet floral. Trust me! But unfortunately it is on the light side. I wanted to suffocate in this scent. It seems the bombs I hate always have a strong smell and the ones I love are pretty light. Bummer. Anyway, it claims to smell of cherry blossoms but I've never had the pleasure of smelling those. And it doesn't smell anything like other Cherry Blossoms scents I have smelled (Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom scent).

I did have some doubts about this one though as the last Japan inspired Lush product was a bomb for me. It was the Noriko soap and I hated that. 

The only thing that wasn't so fun was this was pretty boring in the water. It didn't really turn the water  any different color. No bells and whistles with this bomb...only a pretty scent. And super soft (kinda oily) water. It didn't dry my skin...


Ingredients:
  • Sodium Bicarbonate
  • Citric Acid
  • Perfume
  • Fine Sea Salt
  • Lemon Oil
  • Mimosa Absolute
  • Orange Flower Absolute
  • Jasmine Absolute
  • Gardenia Extract
  • Citral*
  • Limonene*
  • Lilial
  • Colour 42090
  • Colour 14700
  • Colour 4541

Honestly I don't think I would buy it again unless it was a lotion or spray. The scent was amazing but I wanted it to be stronger and last awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment