Thursday, May 29, 2014

Yankee Candle Over The River Tart

Still trying to burn through the rest of my Yankee Tarts. I've had this for a little while and finally decided to burn it. I was getting kind of curious as to what "Over the River" smells like.


Yankee Candle claims:
A cool and calm stroll by the river. . . watery green notes with hints of sage, amber and oak.

I can tell you...it smells pretty nice actually. Like an aquatic perfume. I actually thought it would smell kind of masculine from the description but it doesn't. Just fresh and watery.

Normally I'm not a water scent kind of girl but this is pleasing. But kind of forgettable if I'm being honest. 

The quality could be better too. It doesn't last very long nor is it very strong. 

Overall, a nice one but could be better. If you enjoy water scents you may want to give it a sniff. Otherwise, skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment