Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lush Fizzy O' Therapy Bath Bomb



I've been a terrible blogger lately. I don't think I've post in about two weeks out of pure laziness. We will just call those two weeks vacation. This bomb was not on my list of things to try but it was on sale so why not?

Lush claims:

Loosen up with a Fizzy O'Therapy in the tub when your body is feeling the strain. If you've wound yourself up like a pretzel at the yoga studio, spun one too many times in spinning class, or just spent too long hunched over the computer, drop one of these in the tub and let it go to work soothing tense, sore muscles. It's a spicy Bath Bomb with ginger, cloves, cinnamon and coriander to help you unwind. Follow up with a spicy Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar to keep your whole body in great condition.


So I'll start with scent. It smells like cloves. And I am not a big fan of cloves so of course I didn't like the scent. 


Supposedly it works amazing for sore muscles. I can't really comment on that but it did relax me a little. I've read tons of reviews where people have claimed it helped with different types of muscle soreness and things of that nature so I guess it would be worth a shot.


Other than that it was not an exciting bomb. It didn't really turn the water any colors and didn't have any glitter or anything like that. It's a no frills bath bomb.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Ginger Powder (Zingiber officinale) , Mustard Powder (Brassica alba), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) *Eugenol , *Limonene ,*Linalool , Perfume

As you can probably tell I was less than thrilled with this bomb. Not for me. But if you love the scent of cloves and spicy bath things then it may be worth a shot.

Now, time for me to watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones. Chow!!!

1 comment: