Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lush UK Haul

I ran out of Lush stuff and decided to replenish. I went to the LUSH store closes to me...and was surprised that the staff is a lot nicer this go round. No free samples...but they came up and asked me if I needed help. In addition to going to the store, I ordered a couple bath bombs. I can't help myself. I just feel like I need to try them all.

So let me share what I got with you all.

Lush Oatifix Face Mask
Confession: I love oatmeal. I add cinnamon and sugar in mine and it is GOOD. Anyway, I will be doing a review on this later but let me just say this smells just like the oatmeal I make. I think it may be the best scent in a face mask that Lush makes. Mmmmm.

Lush Fizzbanger
Take my word-this is Fizzbanger. Yet again, Lush didn't pack my goodies well-they came back "resealed in the US" which is rather annoying. It makes me pretty angry but I 'm tired of always writing them to complain. Anywho, this smells like warm apples, lemon, and cinnamon. It's aight.

Lush Sakura
This smells amazing. I don't know my flowers well but I think this is a floral scent. And it is amazing. I'm not even that big of a fan of florals. I can't wait to use this one!

Lush Sandstone
I find it interesting that it has actual sand. Otherwise it has a citrus scent that smells like the Sexy Peel soap. Not too impressed with the scent but maybe that will change when I use it.



Lush Twilight
Mmmm. Smells like Lavender and Vanilla. One of my favorite scent combinations. 

Lush Demon In the Dark
Smells like earth, dirt, and peppermint. Not really a fan but maybe that will change when I use it.

Lush Tisty Tosty
 How romantic looking! It smells like lemon, baby powder, and roses. I'm surprised that I actually like it. I used a soap that was almost the same combo and hated it! Hopefully I like it when I actually use it. For now I'll just admire how cute it is.



And that's all!! Reviews coming up-stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment