Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Tart


I was saving this one for awhile before I finally decided to burn it. I just loved the picture with all those yummy looking tropical drinks...and that pretty blue color. I just knew I was going to love it.

Yankee Candle claims:

There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango.

I can't really pick out all of the individual scents they claims are in here. It just smells fruity and sour at the same time. Good sour. I imagine that if you mixed those three scents this is what you will come up with. And I absolutely love eating and smelling grapefruit, mango, AND pineapple.But for some reason when I lit it, I just didn't think it was all that special. I was like ...meh.

It didn't last too long either but since I wasn't really feeling it I didn't really mind.

In the end it looked more promising then what it delivered.

It's a skip for me. Sorry Yankee!

No comments:

Post a Comment