Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Corinne Bailey Rae


I'm ashamed to say I wasn't really that familiar with Corrine Bailey Rae's music until not so long ago. I had Put Your Records On on my IPOD forever but I had couldn't tell you what else she sang.

I found the CD in my house and put it in my playlist. And I really LOVE her music. Well, at least her first CD. Most of the other stuff is not my cup of tea. 

Oh and while we are talking about Corrine Bailey Rae, let me just mention how fabulous her hair is. LOVE IT!

Anyway, this is my Corrine Bailey Rae playlist.

Check it out!

Trouble Sleeping
Enchantment-This song is magical :)
Til It Happes to You- When I first heard this song, I couldn't BELIEVE I hadn't heard it before. I love this song and could listen to it on replay for hours.
Breathless
I'd Like To
Like A Star
Is This Love?
Little Wing
Put Your Records On- Of course!!

I love music-sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment