Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Make Up Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 4





Confession: I was not a concealer girl before this. I expect my foundation to cover, and I don't mind if blemishes shine through. Just makes me look more natural.

But sometimes you want the OOMPH. Which is why I wanted this. My lovely little sister bought this for me for my birthday. She picks the best things.

Make Up Forever Claims:
The ultimate professional makeup tool. Skintones are perfect for dark circles and uneven skintone. Though it provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin.
Dany's Tip: "Camouflage Creams last longer when applied directly onto the skin before foundation, and blended with fingertips.

So we'll talk packaging first. It's basic. Honestly it's the kind of packing you can find in the the dollar store. Just keeping' it real. I don't mind though. I would rather pay for product, not packaging--for the most part. This particular one breaks down to around seven dollars a piece. Which is not bad considering the quality. The concealers are not particularly big but they should last a while. 

The actual consistency is pretty thin but pigmented which makes it good for under eyes AND concealing blemishes on the face. And it lasts a long time too. Especially if you set with powder. 

You get five colors:
21 Light Tan Brown- I like it for UNDER eyebrow highlight. I can also mix it with another color to get my skin tone. It can work as under eye concealer for a little brightening too. 
22.Red Brown- Too red on it's own but perfect for making my skin tone if I mix it with the third shade.
16. Light Yellow Brown- The lightest shade. I got to try the "super bright" under eye concealer and found out I am NOT a fan. I just mix this with the red and conceal blemishes on my face. 
23. Dark Chocolate Brown- Perfect for contour color. Super pigmented and blends out perfectly. I don't contour often so this will last me forever!
20- Orange/Peach- this one is the least pigmented which makes it easier to blend it. You might think it's a little hard because its orange but it's actually really easy to blend in. It does an OK job by itself. Even better when you wear this under another color. 

My favorite brushes to use is the Real Techniques crease brush to blend out under eyes and on blemishes and the Real Techniques Contour brush for the dark brown contour color. Love the brush for that-even though before i wasn't that big a fan!

Ingredients:
Talc, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Propylparaben, BHT. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake.

So overall, LOVE it. Personally I think it's a great deal. I would highly recommend it! If this is the only concealer I had for the rest of my life, that would be fine with me!








I'm wearing it in these photos-eyeshadow Urban Decay Electrics and L'oreal HIP. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great gift!
    Lovely eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used the Urban Decay Electrics! It's a new favorite :)

      Delete