Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lush Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb


I think this will be the last Lush Review for a while. I've run out of stuff and don't foresee myself going to the store in the net couple weeks. I may order but it always takes forever to get to me. Anyway...

Lush claims:
f your love life is stalled, you need a touch of magic. Based on a spell used to stir the passions, Tisty Tosty is our love potion made with the scent of precious rose and orris root. The flower of love, rose perfume is said to ease tension and give people happy, positive feelings (just like falling in love). It’s also good for dry or rough skin so you can improve your skin as well as your love life in just one bath. Already in love? Invite them into your clutches and a warm bath.

This is a very cute bath bomb. With the dried little flowers and heart shape. It looks Romantic.

Unfortunately when it goes in the bath...it's just boring. The water gets a tad milky looking and five dried flowers float around. I forgot they were in the tub because I became so engrossed in my book (A Clash of Kings-Game of Thrones) I ran my hand through the water and picked one of these up. I almost screamed. I thought it was a spider or something until I remembered it was the flowers.


As for the scent- I'm surprised I could smell it. I read of bunch of reviews that said theirs didn't have a scent. Mine did but I didn't like it. I'm not a fan of rose scent unless it's coming from actual roses. Other than that it tends to lean old ladyish. This is rose, baby powder, and lemon to my nose. A snooze.

It left my skin soft though so it get's a couple points for that.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Seven Rosebuds (Rosa centifolia) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) ,Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) , Orris Root Powder (Iris florentina) ,Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Citronellol , *Eugenol ,*Linalool , *Limonene , Perfume

Other than that I call this a snooze unless you love Rose scents. Then you may want to try it.

Have you tried it? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment