Thursday, June 5, 2014

Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 0L Matte Black




I made Orange Italian Buttercream Icing today and it was DIVINE! And all this time I thought I hated Buttercream Icing. I just want to grab it and a spoon and go to town. But unfortunately I'm saving it to go between an orange creamsicle cake I baked. Grr. Anyway this post isn't about icing (it should be!), it's about eyeliner. Make Up Forever Eyeliner. I got sent this for free from Sephora by accident..I'm not mad at them. I actually got six eyeliners in all but those reviews are coming later.

Make Up Forever Claims:
Waterproof, highly pigmented, and smudge-proof, the Aqua collection of long-lasting lip and eye colors was created for the Parisian Aquatic Ballet. Tested under water for five hours, Make Up For Ever’s longest wearing makeup has an extensive palette of high-performance colors with non-stop results. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested

So it's a nice creamy pigmented black eyeliner that lasts for quite some time on me. I mostly use it to line my waterline but I did try it as a top liner and it stayed the whole day. On the waterline it fades a little throughout the day but is still there. I'm not a fan of it on my top lid though..I just don't like that look. 



 You can use it as a base to your eyeshadow too. It glides right over the lid and is easy to smudge if you do it before it dries.

The best thing about it is it doesn't irritate my eyes. My waterline can be quite sensitive. 

I don't really have much else to say about it but it is a nice pencil...I just don't know if I would pay $19 bucks for it. Drug store pencils work just fine for me....

What do you think? Would you spend so much on an eyeliner? Let me know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment