Sunday, June 1, 2014

Yankee Candle Storm Watch Tart


I love thunderstorms. Unfortunately we don't get a lot where I live but when we do have them I take complete advantage of them. I light candles and curl up good book or start a scary movie. 

When I saw the picture I knew I had to have this. I didn't light it when it was storming but I did light it when it was raining. 

Yankee Candle claims:
A cleansing ocean air before the storm.

A name like "Storm Watch" makes it kind of hard to figure out what it smells like. I mean what does a storm watch smell like? 

According to Yankee it smells floral. Not headache inducing floral but just calming and really nice. I really liked it. I wish I could describe it better but honestly I don't know my flowers. Grr.

As for the throw...it was light. And it didn't last long. I don't think I got a full eight hours.

Overall, I liked. But wouldn't buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment