Monday, June 9, 2014

Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Tart



Mmmm cupcakes. I really need to make some. I call myself a baker but I haven't really mastered cupcakes. 

One day.

Yankee Candle claims:
The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and lots of buttery icing.


I had this a couple years ago in the big tumbler. It smells like real vanilla cupcakes. With sugary icing on top. And sprinkles! I don't know how they do it.

If you like cupcake scents this is an excellent one. Unfortunately after burning through that big tumbler I'm completely over the scent.

It lasts quite awhile too. Some of the ones I've bought lately have been awful!

I would recommend it if you like sweet scents but I think I'm done with cupcake scents for the next couple of years..unless they are real ones baking in my oven. 


No comments:

Post a Comment