Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Palette Collection

I don't have a big palette collection but I thought I would do a collection post anyway. Why not?

Urban Decay Electric Palette- My favorite palette. I love bright shades and these are all really pigmented and smooth and gorgeous. I haven't been using it a lot lately but I plan on changing that!

Urban Decay Naked- . Has some nice everyday colors, blending colors, and also some unique shades.  I reach for it every day. The quality of the shadows are amazing. 


Too Faced Chocolate Bar- I bought it because it smells like chocolate. Some of the shades are very nice while others lack pigmentation-namely the purple and the pink shade. I still am glad I have it in my collection though!

Too Faced Loves Sephora Palette- This has the best fuchsia shade ever! Some of the colors lack pigmentation and are powdery. And the bronzers don't really do much of anything for me. It's OK.

Urban Decay Vice 2- Love this palette! Has some really nice unique shades, great pigmentation, just nice quality in general. 

Urban Decay The Black Palette- Not my favorite. The colors look too much the same. Ok for adding some black tinged colors to your makeup. The Black shade is pretty amazing.


Too Faced Brow Envy palette- I bought this yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Wish it came with the pencil like it did before. The tweezers suck (so far) and the highlight shade is a mess on me. Still figuring it out though.

Stila Rockin Rio-This palette sucks. Some of the shades are nice but they have a lot of fallout and the colors just generally don't look that great together. And the blue shade is nowhere near as vibrant as it should be.



Stila- It's a shame. I've had this palette for a long time and haven't really used it. Working on changing that though.

MAC palette- Overpriced when I think about it. $150 worth of shadow- I like a lot of the shades-but the pigmentation on some of them require you to pack the color on or you won't get color payoff.



That's it for now. I plan of getting my hands on NAKED 3 sometime soon. Hopefully!

What's in your collection?



1 comment:

  1. I love my Chocolate Bar Palette! I use it constantly :-) Great post!!

    ReplyDelete